Friday, October 10, 2008

Today is a rainy day

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book

Today is a rainy day in Myrtle Beach, SC. I went to the pier this morning to look for sharks teeth but didn't find any.
There is a wonderful Italian resturant here though that I want to share with you if you ever are here or staying for a visit. The resturant is called Tofino's and it is the most wonderful Italian deli / resturant.
My mom and I got eclairs, bears claws and other assorted homeade pastries along with a cheesteak that was to die for.

It is near the New Market Commons area at the back gate, they have won numerous awards and I highly recommend it. The owners are there and they will talk to you about almost anything.

* yours stuffed .....
Nicole