Monday, March 3, 2008

Almost a month has gone by? Whaaaa

Boy how does time fly !

I can't believe I have not blogged for almost a month. What have I been doing? Well, I did get the flu and I am very busy making pottery.

Also, I am happy to say my favorite show LOST is back on now and I have been diligently watching that. I am however, more confused than ever about the show. It is like living in limbo week after week.

I designed some great new garden pottery for my wholesale accounts and have many many many orders on the desk. When I leave I am off to do some studio time and try to get some of these orders finished.

We took the kids to Midevil Times and I tried to shoot my first video EVER , I know the quality may be bad but everyone has to start somewhere, it was dark and very noisy there with the lightning and special effect, the kids loved it and the food was fun to eat and tastier than I thought it would have been.
Our server was wonderful I wish I could have taken him home with us.
I recommend if you are in the area of one of them to try it at least one time.

Anyway............enjoy

Nicole