Monday, March 10, 2008

Debknits Handmade Purses using Mudcakes buttons




If you are in the market for a MADE IN THE USA hand-knit purse or handbag.


I have to tell you to please go to : DEBKNITS








Not only is she talented and creative but her prices are so great. It's like getting a designer bag hand-made just for you and having a piece of art to wear.




Here are two bags she used one of my hand-made buttons on.











Her Bio
I’ve created fun, unique handbags as gifts for friends and family and found that they love having something no one else is carrying! Now I sell them in a local clothing boutique here in Oxford and on etsy. Each bag is different in shape, size, color and materials, so you will be carrying the only one like it. I carry my purse everywhere, from doctor offices to sporting events and continue to enjoy the people who stop me and ask where I found my purse. I think you’ll enjoy the same experience. So take a look and see if you find something that appeals to you. You can also custom order from me if you're looking for something specific.